SD card unmounting
I keep getting an error where the SD card is unmounting on its own out of no where. Noticed it more after the VZW 4.3 update. Any idea what could be causing this? Nothing new has been installed to cause this.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-03-2013, 04:29 PM #2
- 11-03-2013, 06:21 PM #3
- 11-07-2013, 11:37 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: SD card unmounting
You should back-up everything on your card as mine (Galaxy S4) started cycling through mounting and unmounting and now the card is cooked. Not recognized at all and if I put it in a SD Card carrier and insert into my PC it says it needs to be formatted...
Luckily I backed up the photos two days ago!
The same thing happened last year with my Galaxy S3.
This card was not a brand name card, just a class 10 card I had gotten on sale at Meritline.
- 11-07-2013, 08:55 PM #6
- 11-13-2013, 03:33 AM #7
- By Analyss14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2013, 01:04 AM
- By jdbii in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2013, 06:19 PM
- By rtshoff in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 01:30 PM
- By pasva007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:19 AM
- By Jessica Morgan1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 06:10 PM