Home screen notifications?

Jaza85

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, does anyone no why you don't get folder notifications on your home screen for any other apps other than Facebook? Really want this for my G+ notifications.

a8ana6at.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, does anyone no why you don't get folder notifications on your home screen for any other apps other than Facebook? Really want this for my G+ notifications.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/04/a8ana6at.jpg

I don't think it has anything to do with the folder, it's the apps that aren't showing notfiications. I don't know about Google + but my Facebook messenger app does show the notification count

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it has anything to do with the folder, it's the apps that aren't showing notfiications. I don't know about Google + but my Facebook messenger app does show the notification count

I'm guessing it has to do with whether the developer adds that functionality or not. Facebook seems to have added it. Unfortunately, badges aren't usually an Android thing so other developers haven't.

If you really want notification badges, you can get Apex Launcher and Apex Notifier. Better since you can change themes too.