Version 4.3 has new US features - confirm

sambo57u

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I manually updated my Sprint Galaxy S4 to version 4.3 a few days ago. I see the following changes:

1. Samsung keyboard now has the auto-correction feature that was not there in US phones (enable from settings).
2. I see under "All" in Applications a service called "ANT Radio Service" It says use "ANT Radio Interface". Does this
refer to actual Radio antenna to be used to receive real radio over the air? I know this feature exists for world
phones but not available for US phones.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I manually updated my Sprint Galaxy S4 to version 4.3 a few days ago. I see the following changes:

1. Samsung keyboard now has the auto-correction feature that was not there in US phones (enable from settings).
2. I see under "All" in Applications a service called "ANT Radio Service" It says use "ANT Radio Interface". Does this
refer to actual Radio antenna to be used to receive real radio over the air? I know this feature exists for world
phones but not available for US phones.

Concerning 2, ANT radio is some kind of wireless communications interface for other apps, it's not an over-the-air radio reception service - see here for more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.service.socket