- 133 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock Gallery App Data/Storage Waisting Space?
I've looked all over Google and Android Central but I can't find anything on this topic, so I apologize if this has already been addressed.
I am using the T-Mobile Galaxy S4 with the stock Gallery app. My issue is with the app data in "My Applications". It's using over half a gig in app data! Why? The thumbnails are 243mb and I delete them constantly, and I store my pictures and videos on the SD card. What is the gallery storing that takes up over half a gigabyte?! It's not pictures or thumbnails... I can clear the app data but soon enough it comes back. I just disabled the app before making this post. Is there anything I can do to prevent it from using up that much space? Or do I have to stick to QuickPic now?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-18-2013, 01:03 PM #2
- 12-22-2013, 11:44 PM #3
- 201 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock Gallery App Data/Storage Waisting Space?
I have the same problem... It's occupying 1.1 GB of data and I always have to delete it now with System Monitor since the Settings one won't clear it up since the update implemented Knox.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- By justrelaxing in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Ciaran McNally in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:39 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
- By BjornM in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:41 AM
- By Osmund Baardsen in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:49 AM