Samsung Galaxy S4 - Open case causes black screen of death?
I have a case for the GS4 from Evecase. It's wallet-type and has the flip cover, but when I'm using the phone I never close the cover, nor do I have any credit cards or anything in the inner windows. When the phone is in this case, the screen will go black and become unresponsive after a few minutes. This will often happen during any function I'm trying to perform with the phone. Writing an email, suddenly the screen goes black and frozen. If I shake the phone, it usually comes back, but always goes black again. Could the case itself be causing this, even though I don't close the cover (assuming there might be a magnet in the cover)? I have 2 other phone cases and this never happens when I use them...
Here's the case: Amazon.com: Evecase Leather Wallet Case with Stand and Credit Card Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 11-05-2013, 10:11 AM #2
- By MikeLip in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 14Last Post: 12-02-2013, 03:18 PM
- By TheAndroidizen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2013, 12:34 PM
- By hiren in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2013, 05:16 PM
- By Ciaran McNally in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:39 PM
- By thailen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:35 AM