Battery

Marihoene

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
So, I'm charging my phone for the second time(first time was the day I got it and I charged it during the night, so I didn't really notice much), and the battery makes the phone really warm? I get that batteries gets hot, but it's hotter than body temperature..Help?

(I've come to realise having a smart phone freaks me a bit out, lol)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So, I'm charging my phone for the second time(first time was the day I got it and I charged it during the night, so I didn't really notice much), and the battery makes the phone really warm? I get that batteries gets hot, but it's hotter than body temperature..Help?

(I've come to realise having a smart phone freaks me a bit out, lol)

Welcome to the forums.
Can you handle the phone when it gets that warm?

Marihoene

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess? It's not like I burn myself per se, it feels more like a high fever(if that makes any sense). I just thought that to be a bit unusual.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I guess? It's not like I burn myself per se, it feels more like a high fever(if that makes any sense). I just thought that to be a bit unusual.

It sounds like it is normal. It is a rather large battery and a strong charger.

Sent from a Slim Tab 2.

Kayla Smith3

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Are you using the samsung charger that the phone came with or a universal charger? Samsung is very sensitive. Use only Samsung chargers due to voltage issues which can cause the phone to get extremely warm.

Posted via Android Central App