Samsung Galaxy S4 - Still haven't gotten Android 4.3

BrandonC

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the Galaxy S4 my first Galaxy phone before I had the Nexus S 4G then my phone got to laggy and I had to upgrade and now I have the Galaxy S4 and I see people saying Sprint already released 4.3 update I checked Update Samsung Software and it says System is up to date. I also checked Update Firmware and says No update is available so I checked my phone details in About Device in settings still says Android version 4.2.2 How do I get Android 4.3 I heard that deleting Google Framework data isn't good. I'm using the Galaxy S4 from Sprint I even restarted and did the steps still no update available please help I'm new to the Galaxy series

Posted via Android Central App

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
You'll get it sooner or later, but unless you're in a rush to use the phone with the Galaxy Gear, there's really no need to rush out and look for it. Take a look at some of the threads posted here about the problems it creates. I personally haven't experienced many of these, and hopefully you won't either. But you won't gain much of anything when you get the update, and it may cause you some hassles.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc