S4 Won't Turn On
Have a Sprint S4. Just got the 4.3 update about a couple of days ago. Picked up my S4 not too long ago from someone. It was fresh out of the box. I've had it for about 45 days now. Anyway, I was using it before I went to bed. Put it to charge, went to bed. Woke up (late), and noticed my phone alarm didn't go off. Now, the phone won't turn on. I popped in another battery. Nothing. The batteries are charged, and I believe it can charge, cause while it is plugged in, it does get warm.
Anyway, nothing. Won't turn on. I was reading around, pop the battery out, pop the microsd card out. Wait about 10 seconds, pop the battery back in, hit vol+up(or down), power, and home at the same time until it turns on. Nothing. I was doing it while I was coming to work this morning.
- 11-07-2013, 11:12 PM #3
- 11-08-2013, 12:08 AM #4
- 11-08-2013, 04:14 AM #5
- 11-08-2013, 11:45 AM #7
- 11-08-2013, 01:37 PM #9
- 11-12-2013, 01:19 PM #11
Re: S4 Won't Turn On
Just had the same thing happen to me on my Verizon S4 after accepting the 4.3 update last night. Phone was OK for the first few hours after the update. Then it started lagging bad (stuttering audio alerts, waking up taking 1+ minutes) so I rebooted it and it worked fine again. Put it on charger for the night, and in the morning, it was VERY warm and wouldn't wake up. Tried battery pull and recovery button startup.... nothing.
Before the upgrade, I didn't have a single problem with the phone. Weird.
- 11-12-2013, 01:58 PM #12
- 12-25-2013, 10:51 PM #13
- 12-28-2013, 12:58 PM #14
- By DaveNH in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2013, 06:33 PM
- By Rev2010 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2013, 09:33 AM
- By SouravS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:48 AM
- By NikolasAmicone in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:35 AM
- By Dianna Ramos in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:57 AM