- 2 Posts
S-Voice voice has changed.
It seems like since my phone last updated a week or so ago, the S-Voice voice is different. Way uglier than before. While I was using GPS, it prompted me to download a high-quality voice pack from what appeared to be a Samsung app store. I was driving and didn't want to mess with that obviously and didn't want to use up my data so I just hit Cancel. I can't find anything about this update now. I want the old voice back, this new one is awful. Where do I get the update?
- 11-07-2013, 09:26 PM #2
- 11-08-2013, 10:39 AM #3
- 346 Posts
Re: S-Voice voice has changed.
On my phone it's Settings > My Device > Language and input > Text-to-speech options, which apparently links to Settings > My Device > Accessibility > Text-to-speech options. But definitely go visit that. I had the same problem and it's an easy fix. I think the old one is actually in the Samsung settings, and then Install voice data, where you have to download the high-quality English (U.S.) voice. But there are other good ones there too.
- 05-15-2014, 04:19 AM #4
- By streetslide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 04-10-2016, 09:13 AM
- By Wyepez in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 38Last Post: 11-28-2014, 11:13 AM
- By traumadoc2b in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2013, 07:57 AM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:28 PM
- By RickInHouston in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2013, 04:05 PM