I know with the S4 u can send and receive group messages but I'm wondering how it looks to iPhone users.. will they all be joined into the chat simultaneously or will they all get separate messages? I'm using the stock app
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-08-2013, 03:22 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: How does a group message look to iPhone users?
to an iphone user it is all in one thread and everyone that is in the group chat are part of the same thread.
make sure to check group messaging on through settings.
if one of the people dont have group messaging then they wont be part of the mms thread.
- By Vishan Chopra in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:33 PM
- By OldManParsons in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 34Last Post: 11-11-2013, 01:59 PM
- By mado1999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2013, 04:43 AM
- By TheNexusMan in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:28 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2013, 06:03 PM