- 3 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Memory Management
I realize that Android kills apps when RAM is needed, but I think it is excessive for my RAM usage to be between 70 and 90 percent most of the time, especially when using a memory management app.
Is this normal? Is performance degraded at this high of usage?
Samsung Galaxy S4
- 11-09-2013, 06:20 AM #2
Re: Memory Management
That's how the OS is optimized to run. In this range, it's doing what it's supposed to. There would be no loss in quality of use. Just learn to stop looking at and close out apps when you're done and you'll be in good shape.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Mokics in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 21Last Post: 11-13-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Joanne Hoang in forum Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 01:40 PM
- By rsxtcy4me in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 09:58 PM
- By ewgrosschris in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2013, 04:34 PM
- By rsxtcy4me in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2013, 02:52 PM