4.3 -- Upgrade my S4 or not

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Far from isolated. Way too many having multiple problems only after the 4.3 update.

I haven't seen that many complaints considering how many people own the S4. I also see people complaining about things like the folders not closing after you launch an app. That's not a bug its a feature that they don't like.

Edit: I have only seen improvements with the upgrade.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen that many complaints considering how many people own the S4. I also see people complaining about things like the folders not closing after you launch an app. That's not a bug its a feature that they don't like.

Edit: I have only seen improvements with the upgrade.

Sorry I'll have to respectfully and completely disagree. Take a look on multiple forums. There are literally dozens of threads solely dedicated to how crappy this update is. My unrooted S4 was perfect....... until 4.3. Sorry, but way too many having multiple consistent problems for anyone to consider these issues isolated.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I'll have to respectfully and completely disagree. Take a look on multiple forums. There are literally dozens of threads solely dedicated to how crappy this update is. My unrooted S4 was perfect....... until 4.3. Sorry, but way too many having multiple consistent problems for anyone to consider these issues isolated.

I've seen them and a lot of them are nitpicking or solved with a reboot. But it's all a matter of your perception

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I've seen them and a lot of them are nitpicking or solved with a reboot. But it's all a matter of your perception

Nitpicking is all relative. The point of the matter remains that this update has serious issues and imho should have been caught by Samsung, Google, Verizon, whoever-- I really don't care. What you say is nit-picking may be a big deal to others.

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

Know not allowing people to clear cache from the Settings > Storage isn't about perception. Or even the fact that flashing a stock kernel would trigger then Knox flag on bootloader.

I get you don't have a problem with the update. Good for you. That does not give you the right to belittle other people's problems with it nor ridicule them for having any in the first place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Know not allowing people to clear cache from the Settings > Storage isn't about perception. Or even the fact that flashing a stock kernel would trigger then Knox flag on bootloader.

I get you don't have a problem with the update. Good for you. That does not give you the right to belittle other people's problems with it nor ridicule them for having any in the first place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I didn't say no one was having problems. I said MOST is an overstatement. There was no belittling. Try reading the entire exchange before jumping down my throat.

skeamznz

May 29, 2013
Visit site
If you like running custom roms/kernels or mods 4.3 is horrible. If you like your phone stock defiantly upgrade. Personally I'm running a 4.4 custom rom on a 4.2.2 bootloader no Knox working perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4