How do I stop my Galaxy S4 from importing Facebook photos?

Chelle Marie

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I have recently plugged up my phone to my computer to sync my photos. I am using windows live gallery and it is finding 8600 photos which is way more than the photos I have in my gallery. (This is also how I synced my iphone photos with no problem.) I go to look at the photos that it has found and there are random photos from facebook friends included with the photos in my gallery. I have never even synced my contacts from facebook before and nothing is checked to be synced. The photos look like they are random photos that were uploaded to their facebook pages. I do not even see the photos anywhere on my phone. I uninstalled the facebook app and tried importing again but it is still finding the photos??? Anyone have any idea of how this can be avoided? I do not want to have to look through each album and delete photos every time I want to sync my photos. Thanks!

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Can't you just click cancel or decline when the importing begins? Usually the software responsible for that is not with the phone but with the computer you're plugging it in to.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Chelle Marie

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I can stop the import but then I won't be able to import the pictures I actually want. I guess I need a solution as to how the pictures are getting saved to my phone thus being available to import.