I'm still rooted on 4.3

prodigy1814

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Last night, I followed every detail of this guide and it really worked. Might I also add that I have not experienced a single problem with 4.3 so far. I was really afraid of running into all the issues everyone has been posting about, but my phone works totally fine so far. Functional wi-fi, no annoying popups, and no random starts. I did run into a few issues when following the guide where I was getting a "status 7 error" from applying the update from the external SD card. But I went back and restored the phone to stock firmware, rerooted with De La Vega, etc. Seems like it's gotta be totally clean and unmodified from the start in order for the 4.3 OTA to apply. Again, so far so good...

GridIron21

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
After reading the guide, it sounds like I lost root ability permanently? I rooted my phone little while ago, this week was pretty hectic week for me with lot of stuff going on and once I got the update notice, I went with it without thinking about the root. The update worked fine, however I lost the root. Is there a way where I can root my phone again or?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad