S4 or wait for S5

xRaZor912

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Going overseas in a week or so and I'm thinking of purchasing a new phone. I have an iPhone 5 at the menu and its good. I'm thinking of switching to Android. I have been considering the S4 which seems like a great phone due to the expandable storage and more! But the S4 has been out for a while now. Should I get the S4 or wait for iPhone 5? Also what advantages does Android have over IOS? Also if I go with the S4 which one should I get? 16GB or 32GB? Black or white?

Josh Owens

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a s4. I would get a iPhone 5 or 5s simply because the body and camera. My phone doesn't feel comfortable in my hand & the body is made very cheaply. The camera has loads of features but the quality is not that great-only in great lighting . Regardless of specs the iPhone camera looks "clearer" the front camera on galaxy Sucks!! The colors are so washed. Go with a iphone .

Posted via Android Central App

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have an S4. I tried the iPhone 5. I do think the camera is a little better on the iPhone but....... the display is so SMALL on the iPhone compared to the S4. You go with Android if you want to be able to customize everything on your phone. You always have 2 or 3 or 5 different choices in everything. Texting,Launchers,photo editing. If you go with Apple it's their way or nothing. Android gives you more freedom and flexibility,not to mention way bigger screens

IAmCashmere_D

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I like the s4 camera better personally and I have both (ip5/gs4)... on a trip I would go with the s4. The iPhone had me lost in the Bronx for hours with the GPS. Plus the battery life is a bit longer on gs4. My personal preference though.

skeamznz

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I love my s4 personally wouldn't consider iPhone ever. If you are able to buy the nexus 5 from the playstore at the cheap rate it's probably your best bet for the price. If you want touchwiz and all the apps that come with the s4 you will not be disappointed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
For my personal needs the S4 would trump the iPhone in every scenario possible (for obvious reasons). However we are to the point now where new phones are only a few months away, I can't say what would work best for you, but if I had to make short lost for myself.

Note 3

LG g2

Nexus 5 / moto X

Note 3 <Caesars>

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
With the S4 you can add a memory card up to 64 gig, you could take the 16 gig to start with and upgrade afterward.

For the color it depend of your taste.

skeamznz

May 29, 2013
Visit site
The St specs have been released its only a couple of months away I would defiantly wait now for the S5.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol