lock screen question
Im trying to figure out how to upload a screenshot I took of it, so I'll try to describe the best I can, but from time to time,seems like it happens mostly when it's charging, a black screen appears with the time in the top with the date under it.
Then below that there are a few icons ,missed calls, text, and another one I can't remember.
I really like the simplicity of this screen and would love to have it 24/7 for my lock screen.
I did manage to take a screen shot of it but can't figure out how to upload it. I may try again on the none mobile site.
With that being said, with my vague description lol, does anyone know what I'm talking about?
It might have something to do with the 4.3 update because I don't ever remember seeing it before.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-13-2013, 07:05 AM #4
- 11-13-2013, 07:23 PM #6
- 11-13-2013, 08:35 PM #7[I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- 11-13-2013, 08:37 PM #8[I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- By anniecloaks in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2013, 01:43 AM
- By lauredar in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:54 AM
- By cherek in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2013, 06:08 PM
- By mantford in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:35 PM
- By El Andre in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 08:51 PM