Update from 4.2.2 to 4.3
I have a gt-i9505. Usually when there is an update i like to install the new version using CWM after cleaning everything on my device. And restore the apps and data i had.
I have JB 4.2.2 on my S4 and i downloaded the JB 4.3.
Can i use CWM to install 4.3 over 4.2.2 (install zip from sdcard) without resetting my device and this way do i keep all my apps and data?
Or will i lose them?
Last edited by eliasso; 11-14-2013 at 11:48 AM.
- 11-15-2013, 09:46 PM #3
- 11-15-2013, 10:46 PM #4
- 11-15-2013, 10:59 PM #5
Re: Update from 4.2.2 to 4.3
My phone is almost fine after the 4.3 update.
The only thing that bothers me so far is that my GS4 is not automatically reconnecting to saved Wi-Fi networks!
I have to turn off and on the Wi-Fi, so my phone can connect to the network. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-16-2013, 07:52 AM #7
- 12-16-2013, 08:02 AM #8If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By troshs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 50Last Post: 01-18-2014, 04:03 PM
- By methods in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2013, 06:29 PM
- By k90n90w in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2013, 09:57 AM
- By alltechinside in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:40 PM
- By daddy69 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 26Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:22 PM