Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset
My new Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset.
Also, the headset does not pair with my wife's Smartphone Galaxy S3 mini.
the Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset, easily pairs with my old Blackberry 9780 bold.
I am realy need the bluetooth link between my Galaxy smartphone and the Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset.
Thank you in advance.
- 11-14-2013, 06:25 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 05:17 PM #5
- 11-28-2014, 12:25 PM #6
Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset
Make sure the headset is off, then:
Press the button you use to turn the device on ... press it & hold it down for 5-10 seconds and wait for a beep. This worked on my 520. I believe it cleared the pairing of my old phone and I was finally able to pair it with the new phone I just got.
Make sure your phone is on and ready to pair (searching).
Hope this helps. Good luck.
- 02-27-2015, 10:07 PM #7
- 06-03-2015, 12:07 AM #8
- 07-13-2015, 03:48 AM #9
- 09-14-2015, 01:05 PM #10
Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT Legend headset
Here is a simple solution:
- Goto SYSTEM SETTINGS on the Note 4
- Under "Wireless and Networks" goto "Bluetooth"
- Press SCAN
- Hold the "CALL" button on your Legend while turning on the POWER BUTTON
The Legend should start flashing alternately red and blue. Then the Note will see the Legend and you are off and running.
- By Brian202020 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 31Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:14 PM
- By gerryp123 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:20 PM
- By BartmanJax in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2013, 01:43 PM
- By John Alden Meade in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2013, 04:17 PM