Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
11-14-2013 05:03 PM
9 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset

Hi,
    My new Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset.
    Also, the headset does not pair with my wife's Smartphone Galaxy S3 mini.
    the Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset, easily pairs with my old Blackberry 9780 bold.
    I am realy need the bluetooth link between my Galaxy smartphone and the Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset.
    Please advise.
    Thank you in advance.
    Shlomo

I have a plantronics backbeat go and I read on the sheet that came with it that i can't pair it with two different item, like if I want to pair it with another phone I have to unpair it before, but I dont know how to unpair it.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset

Thank you for your prompt response. I tried but fail with the unpair way. In order to unpair, go to the "setting", switch on the "Bluetooth" and operate the "unpair" function. BR,
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset

Hi. found the way forward. Press the headset's "on" switch until pairing is completed. BR, Shlomo.

Follow this link Support Knowledge Base should help

Smile Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset

Make sure the headset is off, then:
    Press the button you use to turn the device on ... press it & hold it down for 5-10 seconds and wait for a beep. This worked on my 520. I believe it cleared the pairing of my old phone and I was finally able to pair it with the new phone I just got.
    Make sure your phone is on and ready to pair (searching).
    Hope this helps. Good luck.

It worked! Thank you!

THANK YOU! Paired right up!

I concur.. 100% winning advice! Cheers man. ^^

Default Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT Legend headset

Here is a simple solution:
    1. Goto SYSTEM SETTINGS on the Note 4
    2. Under "Wireless and Networks" goto "Bluetooth"
    3. Press SCAN
    4. Hold the "CALL" button on your Legend while turning on the POWER BUTTON

The Legend should start flashing alternately red and blue. Then the Note will see the Legend and you are off and running.

Good Luck!

Victor