Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset

Shlomo Glazer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
My new Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset.
Also, the headset does not pair with my wife's Smartphone Galaxy S3 mini.
the Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset, easily pairs with my old Blackberry 9780 bold.
I am realy need the bluetooth link between my Galaxy smartphone and the Plantronics PLT_BB903+ headset.
Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
Shlomo

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a plantronics backbeat go and I read on the sheet that came with it that i can't pair it with two different item, like if I want to pair it with another phone I have to unpair it before, but I dont know how to unpair it.

Posted via Android Central App

Shlomo Glazer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your prompt response. I tried but fail with the unpair way. In order to unpair, go to the "setting", switch on the "Bluetooth" and operate the "unpair" function. BR,

Randy Uecker

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Make sure the headset is off, then:
Press the button you use to turn the device on ... press it & hold it down for 5-10 seconds and wait for a beep. This worked on my 520. I believe it cleared the pairing of my old phone and I was finally able to pair it with the new phone I just got.
Make sure your phone is on and ready to pair (searching).
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Last edited:

Victor Fronkenstein

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT Legend headset

Here is a simple solution:
  1. Goto SYSTEM SETTINGS on the Note 4
  2. Under "Wireless and Networks" goto "Bluetooth"
  3. Press SCAN
  4. Hold the "CALL" button on your Legend while turning on the POWER BUTTON
The Legend should start flashing alternately red and blue. Then the Note will see the Legend and you are off and running.

Good Luck!

Victor

nailsbyanni

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 smartphone does not pair with my Plantronics PLT Legend headset

Here is a simple solution:
  1. Goto SYSTEM SETTINGS on the Note 4
  2. Under "Wireless and Networks" goto "Bluetooth"
  3. Press SCAN
  4. Hold the "CALL" button on your Legend while turning on the POWER BUTTON
The Legend should start flashing alternately red and blue. Then the Note will see the Legend and you are off and running.

Good Luck!

Victor

*****thanks so much for this post worked like a charm 😊

Monica Semington

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
I just exchanged my recalled note 7 and I was using my Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones on it. I now have the new Note 7 and the bluetooth was not pairing. After following your directions it works now!!!!!

Thank you!

Monica Semington

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
I just exchanged my recalled note 7 and I was using my Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones on it. I now have the new Note 7 and the bluetooth was not pairing. After following your directions it works now!!!!!

Thank you!

Neon50

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Just a thank you for that solution. I have a ZTE Blade Q Lux (Telstra branded in Australia). Worked fine with my Plantronics M70 bluetooth headset before I upgraded the firmware. When I did neither, the headset or the phone even detected each other. I was so desperate I was considering a factory reset on the phone, which probably wouldn't have solved the problem anyway. Then I found the solution here i.e. holding down the large button on the side of the headset when I turned the power on, with the phone in scan mode at the same time. Thanks again.

green2u

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! Even the Plantronics folks didn't tell me to hold the button 5-10 seconds! Perhaps you should work for them:) I was able to pair it up with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016). It appears this "hold the button 5-10 seconds" must be a Samsung requirement because my Samsung Note 8.0 couldn't find Plantronics just by turning the bluetooth on both devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power