- 4 Posts
Unable to update from I337UCUAMDL
I am using S4 AT&T 32gb. But my carrier is Tmobile.
And yes, I am stuck at UCUAMDL (4.2.2) and unable to update from it.
AT&T updates says service is interrupted and update is not available.
Kies says my phone is up to date with that firmware version. Is there anyway to enforce the update?
I'd really like to use official tmobile image on my phone. Do I have to unlock boot loader?
- 11-16-2013, 04:13 AM #2
- 12-24-2013, 11:36 AM #4
- 01-01-2014, 08:25 PM #5
- 02-23-2014, 01:30 PM #6
- By snarf77 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:00 PM
- By heyyu in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 04:49 PM
- By neolistic in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 40Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:28 PM
- By Siva 02 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 03:03 AM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 09:42 PM