Different widgets?

llyamah

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

My girlfriend and I both have the S4. I've had mine for quite a while now, whereas she only got hers a couple of weeks ago. I set up her phone and I have noticed that some of the widgets available on hers are a lot different to mine. For example, the 'assistive light' widget on hers is a lot smaller - it is only 1 x 1 - whereas on mine the only available one is a lot bigger. The same can be said for 'task killer' widget.

Can someone help to explain why? Both of our phones have up to date Samsung software.

EdwardTodorov

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure for the up do date Software ? It seems that your gf is running the latest 4.3 and your phone is still with 4.2.2. Check it again :)

llyamah

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi thanks for the reply. You're right, I am still on 4.2.2. How do I upgrade? When I click check for updates it says I am all up to date.

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Well ... I'm on Verizon, got the 4.3 update a week or two ago (and fortunately didn't get all the problems with it that some people did), and my Assistive light widget is still the large, clunky 2x1. So I'm not sure it's just the update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20