- 27 Posts
My girlfriend and I both have the S4. I've had mine for quite a while now, whereas she only got hers a couple of weeks ago. I set up her phone and I have noticed that some of the widgets available on hers are a lot different to mine. For example, the 'assistive light' widget on hers is a lot smaller - it is only 1 x 1 - whereas on mine the only available one is a lot bigger. The same can be said for 'task killer' widget.
Can someone help to explain why? Both of our phones have up to date Samsung software.
- 11-16-2013, 06:39 AM #2
- 11-16-2013, 09:35 AM #4
- By TomRubin in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:56 AM
- By Fergus Buchanan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:10 AM
- By daniellep.84 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 03:18 AM
- By Djjohnny00 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:01 PM
- By sarapoep in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 08:46 AM