Huge battery problems after 4.3 update

arkadiush

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
After 4.3 update I've noticed serious problems with battery life. Sometimes battery can be dead after only 10 hours. This is not related to any app and before 4.3 phone worked just fine.
Today another strange things happen - battery was about 40% and suddenly phone turns off and I had to charge immediately.
Whats wrong ?

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 przy użyciu Tapatalka

StepW

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I found that my battery life is poorer too since the update and one time my battery was at 14% and it just turned off as if it ran out of batteries.

I don't know what's up but it might make you feel better that it's happening to me too :p.

Posted via Android Central App

arkadiush

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Well. ..I don't feel any better. .. Actually on call center they told me to do hard reset which I don't want to do...

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Well. ..I don't feel any better. .. Actually on call center they told me to do hard reset which I don't want to do...

That's pretty standard advice when having issues with Android updates.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
And you think it's good advice? ?:)

I not only think it is good advice, I feel that in most cases it fixes major problems like yours.

Just back up everything and then do it. If it don't fix it, just wait for the next update or take it to a Samsung rep at best buy for them to reflash (or your service provider).

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo