AT&T Temporarily stops 4.3 update

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I received the update and regret installing with all of the issues I've encountered. This thing takes lag to another level. They need to figure out what's going on so others don't have the same issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
It's interesting how "selective" these problems are. Software is just so weird. I've gotten 4.3 installed and i've only noticed that my phone got better.

I'm not trying to brag, i'm just saying its weird how its not affecting everyone. I'm curious as to what the factors are that cause one S4 to react so badly while others have no problems.

Rashawn29

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's interesting how "selective" these problems are. Software is just so weird. I've gotten 4.3 installed and i've only noticed that my phone got better.

I'm not trying to brag, i'm just saying its weird how its not affecting everyone. I'm curious as to what the factors are that cause one S4 to react so badly while others have no problems.

Mine also hell I'm glad I got the update before they pulled it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

Cowboy8467

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone seems fine after the update except for the fact that Google Play services is crushing my battery again. I hope they push out a fix soon.

xamadeix

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't experienced any issues.. I havent tried bluetooth yet because well I have no bluetooth devices. Battery life does seem a little worse. But no huge issues here.

Posted via Android Central App