Problem with the SD Card maybe??

MacKodi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I was looking for a thread with a problem like this, just didn't really know what it would be titled with, on my home screen all the apps are greyed out and it just has the SD card symbol in it's place, weird thing is the apps still load they just don't seem to have the picture.

I'll upload a picture to show you what i mean

Screenshot_2013-11-20-10-34-13[1].jpg

Screenshot_2013-11-20-10-43-11[1].jpg

Last edited:

MacKodi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
While i'm waiting for my pictures to sync with my computer i seem to have found a sort of fix.

If i tap the apps tab and go to the complete list of apps and widgets and drag the apps from there into their folders it replaces them and i just put the ones with no picture into the bin.

Does that even make sense :-| lol

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think it means there is something wrong with your SD card. Do you have anything else stored on it like media ? Can you access anything at all from the SD card? You can try removing it to see if your computer can read it and see if you can recover your files or format it.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

MacKodi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah although all the pictures of the apps had gone i could still use them, that was a bit strange i thought.

I checked all my pictures and videos and there were all still there and accessible, seems to be fine now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia