- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy S4 - How can I add a caption to a photo?
Is there an easy way to add a caption to photos in the stock Gallery app? I know I can add a Photo Note and this will put the text on the "back" of the photo, but I'd like to add a caption on the front side of a photo instead.
- 03-01-2014, 11:59 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - How can I add a caption to a photo?
Yes, you can add notes to the photo front and it works exactly the way the back of photo note works. From Gallery, select your photo then pull up the menu (left key on phone). Choose edit instead of photo note. A new menu will open along the bottom of the photo and on my phone I see the choices "rotate, crop, color, effect" If you swipe the menu to the left, four more choices arrive: "portrait, sticker, drawing, frame." Careful, you may find yourself playing for half an hour with all these things! Anyway, select Drawing then the remaining steps are just like photo note except on the picture front.
When you are finished and hit save, Gallery will automatically save a copy of the original so you have one with the note and one without.
- 03-01-2014, 05:59 PM #3
- 03-21-2014, 05:50 PM #4
- 04-23-2014, 05:28 AM #5
- 06-10-2016, 03:37 PM #6
- 06-11-2016, 01:01 AM #7
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:56 PM
- By MichaelNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:40 AM
- By lunchbox88 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:00 PM
- By mbosse in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:10 PM
- By wifflemaniac in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 01:42 PM