Sprint s4's poor reception

Dickey68

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Well after pulling my hair out for two months. Having basically no reception at my house. I was convinced that my phone my phone was faulty. My wife's note 2, and my kids htc one had great reception while I had maybe one bar. After many phones calls to Sprint techs, and trips to the store with no answers except the towers are being upgraded and there's nothing we can do I called Samsung. The gentleman at Samsung simply told me to go into settings, more networks, network connections, and turn off the lte and use cdma only. Holy crap, six bars instantly! I can make phone calls again! Well no more lte, but I didn't have it at home anyway. And my Wi-Fi is faster anyways. But my phone works. And when they finish the network on my area or I go somewhere I'll turn it back on. Well I thought it may help someone. Good luck putting up with Sprint for a while longer.

Dickey

Posted via Android Central App

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have run into similar issues when I travel through areas that are upgrading towers and such with my S3. When I can't get the page to respond or load, a quick change over to CDMA only gets me back on track.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae