phone keeps randomly turning off

iliab

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I've had my phone for two months now and for the past few days it has been turning off whenever it pleases, even when its on 80% battery it will turn off and not turn on again because it shows there is no battery. it happens up to 6 times an hour and is driving me mad! anyone else had this issue or does anyone know how to resolve it? would replacing the battery work or because it keeps turning off is it something in the phone?
thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like another battery defect. My S4 was 2 months old when it did that. Did my research, found out that if I didn't replace the battery it could leak and explode. So I did and all the symptoms went away. It is said that up to 30% of Samsung S4 units are affected.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

P. S. A factory reset won't solve the problem. And if your battery acts up during reset, you could end up with a brick.

I can go on and say more about how the battery is not holding up a proper charge any longer because the cells are damaged but I have said this so many times already, and some people just don't believe me because their S4 is "just 3 months old" so they don't think it likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007