- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Adding a contact issue
I have the Samsung Galaxy S4, whilst I have had the various issues that everyone else has had. Today the phone has provided me with another one. Everytime I try to add a contact, the phone freezes, then a black screen followed by an error message which states that "contacts has stopped working".
Has anyone else had this? What should I do?
- 11-22-2013, 01:07 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Adding a contact issue
Try clearing the Cache for the Contacts app in the Application Manager. You could also try to delete data, but that would mean you'd lose any contacts stored in your phone (if your contacts are stored in your Google account...and they SHOULD be... it would delete the data and then force it to re-sync, so you're better of doing this while on WiFi).
- 11-22-2013, 02:30 PM #4
- 12-24-2013, 11:43 AM #5
- 04-03-2014, 05:24 PM #6
- By David Wagelmans in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:10 PM
- By luna_smile in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:34 AM
- By MHBlink8 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:46 PM
- By readvanderbilt in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:14 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:59 AM