Samsung Galaxy S4 TELUS: Now Getting The 4.3 Upgrade....

mlauzon

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else on TELUS, and did you get the 4.3 upgrade sent out before today or did you just get notified today?

Installing as we speak, however, I had to do it over WiFi because Kies didn't see the 4.3 upgrade.

I still think that Samsung should've just skipped 4.3 and went right to 4.4 on the S4...I do wonder how long until we get 4.4 on the S4 or if we'll get it!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else on TELUS, and did you get the 4.3 upgrade sent out before today or did you just get notified today?

Installing as we speak, however, I had to do it over WiFi because Kies didn't see the 4.3 upgrade.

I still think that Samsung should've just skipped 4.3 and went right to 4.4 on the S4...I do wonder how long until we get 4.4 on the S4 or if we'll get it!

May want to try SEARCHING the forums before you make a new thread, as there are 2 other threads already out there with this same info.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/te...lus-galaxy-s4-sgh-i337m-4-3-release-info.html

and

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ime-rant-about-lack-4-3-update-canadians.html

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

I just tried by checking for update in the phone saturday night as I was a little bored and it said that it was updating (by the way I'm withTelus also) I hope that I will not get some of the problems people reported with the 4.3, up to now everything seems ok.

I also think, to this point, they should have skipped the 4.3 to get directly to the 4.4 since it's already out. I read in some forums that the S4 is going to have the 4.4 upgrade too.

sent by my Galaxy S4

mlauzon

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I haven't run into any problems on my S4 after the update so far.

4.4 should've been their objective, not 4.3.

I do have to send my S4 in for warranty repair for a hardware issue, will probably send it in before the end of the year, maybe I can convince them to send me a black one instead of returning the white one.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I just tried by checking for update in the phone saturday night as I was a little bored and it said that it was updating (by the way I'm withTelus also) I hope that I will not get some of the problems people reported with the 4.3, up to now everything seems ok.

I also think, to this point, they should have skipped the 4.3 to get directly to the 4.4 since it's already out. I read in some forums that the S4 is going to have the 4.4 upgrade too.

sent by my Galaxy S4

Again I posted links above where there are already threads regarding the Telus update and peoples findings

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Keep the discussion civil and on-topic. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, or silly bickering will not be tolerated. I suggest that those involved take the opportunity to review the AC forum rules.

Thread has been cleaned up.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech