Get my Galaxy S4 Wireless Charging

nipunali

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the Wireless charging pad and card for a few weeks now and love it. I also noticed that the charging pad works with my friends LG Spectrum 2 and a few other devices with the Qi Wireless charging adapter added to it. This is easily the best charging pad there is for the Galaxy S4 and I would recommend it to anyone looking for Wireless charging for any device. The price is only $35 from Amazon.com: CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Kit for Galaxy S4 I9500 (Wireless Charging Pad and Wireless Charging Receiver Included): Cell Phones & Accessories, here are some photos:
galaxy s4 wireless charger2.jpg
galaxy s4 wireless charger.jpg
wireless charger package.jpg

nipunali

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess Tab2 P3100 do not support wireless charging, this kit only works for Samsung Galaxy S4, but the charging pad do works with Nexus 5 which has qi receiver inside.

nipunali

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
The charging speed is 700ma, seems quicker than most others on the market, most others are from 500ma to 600ma. It do generate some heat when charging, i can feel warm when i touch the phone, when i test it the temperature is around 105 degrees F, that is acceptable for me.

Will update more ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC