1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default (Sprint) Htc One Max v. Samsung Galaxy S4?

The max seems like a really good contender to the Note 3 but since it has the same processor as the One I wanted to see what people thought of it vs the Gs4? The S4's 1900mhz processor hasn't lacked in performance for me. Wondering if anything will be different between the two in Hp. The Sprint Spark is something im really interested in too cause it seems the Note 3 won't have it while it is a great looking phone too. Comments?

From my Sammy Galaxy S4

Global Posts
    5,528 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: (Sprint) Htc One Max v. Samsung Galaxy S4?

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    The max seems like a really good contender to the Note 3 but since it has the same processor as the One I wanted to see what people thought of it vs the Gs4? The S4's 1900mhz processor hasn't lacked in performance for me. Wondering if anything will be different between the two in Hp. The Sprint Spark is something im really interested in too cause it seems the Note 3 won't have it while it is a great looking phone too. Comments?

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    If you had no performance issues with the S4 you probably won't have any with this phone either. Personally I'd go for the Note 3 though, Tri-Band LTE is great but not better than what the N3 has to offer
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    If you had no performance issues with the S4 you probably won't have any with this phone either. Personally I'd go for the Note 3 though, Tri-Band LTE is great but not better than what the N3 has to offer
    Im debating on this as well cause Lte is Pretty solid in my area even though I'm only able to use the 1900mhz one. I get good download speeds so far. So the Note 3 is looking good. :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4

Global Posts
    5,528 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Im debating on this as well cause Lte is Pretty solid in my area even though I'm only able to use the 1900mhz one. I get good download speeds so far. So the Note 3 is looking good. :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    In my opinion, if size doesn't bother you, the Note 3 is the best phone out right now