- 64 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Hangs on restart at the white Verizon screen
Happy Thanksgiving all!
Earlier, while waiting for dinner, I updated an app (Vivino). A short time later, I attempted a restart. The phone shuts down, goes to the lock screen, then restarts again, but gets hung up on the white Verizon screen. I can wait and go to the VZW store tomorrow to have them look at it, but I suspect they'll say a factory reset will be the fix. Any chance something else will fix this? I'm not even sure how to execute a reset outside of the settings menu.
- 01-09-2014, 09:12 AM #2
- By Bob Steven Salvato in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Trestal in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:27 AM
- By Euan Tan in forum LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:30 PM
- By Pratik7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:36 AM
- By srhat in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 08:28 AM