Samsung Galaxy S4 - Google Photo sync to S4 and Note 10.1 2014

Gurdave

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Have uploaded a lot of pic via my pc to my google+ account. When I setup the Google account at my S4 or my new Note 10.1 and sync the photos from google+, picasa or google photos. Will it just place the albums and tumbnail in my phone or note and load the pic from the web as I select to view a pic or two, or will it download all the pic to my local phone or note and store it locally?

My worry is the latter as it ll eat up my service provider data plan allocation? Even if it is has the option of downloading via wifi it ll still take up a lot of space on the device. Do assist in explaining?

Posted via Android Central App

William Kinshella

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I use picasa web albums to have access to my photos...that way i can have acess to all the work pics that are on my home pc, without having them fill up my data storage on S4...seems to be working so far, and using drop box it syncs to the pc via auto backup when i take a pic with the s4 too...it does appear that the only photos that are stored physically on the phone are the ones either downloaded to the device, or taken with the device itself.

if anyone has anything to correct or add feel free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet