Need some help

Stefan Price

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I got my s4 in October and since I've had 3 of them, starting to wish I never actually picked it. The first time, the Virgin Media Mobile Rescue app kept popping up and wouldn't go away, the second one wouldn't let me make any calls, answer them as well as barely anything working and now this one is playing up.

Since updating to 4.3 this morning, everything has gone so slow as well as apps continuously crashing however my biggest problem is that:
Facebook photos wont sync into my gallery
Google Chrome wont sync with any of my other devices

I've tried everything under the sun and can't get either to work and Virgin Media are no help, does anyone know how I can get them to sync? Thanks!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like Verizon. It's their fixall. I'm not sure if there is another way. They won't offer you a comparable device in exchange to keep you happy?

53N7 FR0M M4 DMAXX V1A 7A9A7A7K

Stefan Price

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like Verizon. It's their fixall. I'm not sure if there is another way. They won't offer you a comparable device in exchange to keep you happy?

53N7 FR0M M4 DMAXX V1A 7A9A7A7K

It's a bloody pain! I've already had 3 in the past two months and they're maximum apparently is only 2 further devices for faults (I had to have a huge argument to get the third). They said if a factory reset doesn't fix it, I'll have to pay ?150 excess insurance fee