1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy S4 - Help!!! S-View screen randomly flashes while using device

Hey guys. Really need some help with this. You know the S-view screen? The black screen that shows time, date and notifications? That screen flashes on and off for like a second while i'm using the phone. The thing is , i don't have an s-view cover. What gives? Sometimes while my locked phone is laying on the desk, the screen will turn on and unlock without me being near it. Please help. Any way to turn off the s-view feature? And no, turning off Settings > Accessory > S-view automatic unlock .... does not help.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Help!!! S-View screen randomly flashes while using device

hi have the same problem are find the solution already?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Help!!! S-View screen randomly flashes while using device

My S4 flashed while typing, playing games etc. It was so frustrating. I did a bit of research and found uninstalling Google Chrome is all it takes. It worked for me - it is like I have a new phone. I am so happy, I hope it works for you

- - - Updated - - -

My S4 flashed while typing, playing games etc. It was so frustrating. I did a bit of research and found uninstalling Google Chrome is all it takes. It worked for me - it is like I have a new phone. I am so happy, I hope it works for you