- 12-03-2013, 04:36 PM #2
- 12-03-2013, 11:32 PM #3
- 45 Posts
And the home button if long pressed will give you the default Task Manager; Google; and the multi function ability to open apps that have been previously been opened.
Yes double pressing the home button will bring up S Voice which is handy for driving without looking. BTW, Haven't noticed any lag as has been referred to if this setting is used (dbl press).
Posted via Android Central AppBreathe... you'll feel better!
- 12-05-2013, 08:53 AM #4
- By Floridadomer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
- By detroit1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:49 PM
- By Biggnaa20 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 04:46 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:25 PM
- By adi1530 in forum Google+Replies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:52 AM