- 2 Posts
Samsung S4 wet and saying needs factory charger
My wifes phone got dropped in water and pulled out right away. The phone works in every capacity however now any charger that we plug into it (including the factory one that came with it in the box) it gives an error message saying that This phone can only be charged with the factory charger and for safety reasons is stopping it from charging.
I checked the battery in my phone and it works fine and is able to charge in my phone. Not sure what else to try for her phone, anyone else have this issue and find a fix for it?
- 12-04-2013, 08:51 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung S4 wet and saying needs factory charger
Unfortunately i did not find out about it till later, it never turned off so she had it on for a while (till i got home that night) at which point i put it in rice. I checked the next day however it still is doing it, not sure if it needs longer than that in the rice.
- 12-04-2013, 10:26 AM #4
- 12-04-2013, 03:09 PM #5
- By Meghna16 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:46 AM
- By Sanyad in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:13 AM
- By Chimpie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:47 PM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 10:46 AM
- By dbch in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:34 AM