- 45 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - downloading update, like it or not...
My unrooted GS4 just started downloading an update. I wonder if it is the 4.3 or 4.4 update. I noticed it was available this morning but I really wanted to wait for a week or so. This evening when I got to a stable wifi connection, I guess it decided to install w/o my consent. It is taking its time too. So far, about 100mb in 30 minutes (total >700mb).
Anyone else get this update or have any thoughts which one it might be?
- 12-05-2013, 10:44 AM #2
- 12-06-2013, 11:30 AM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - downloading update, like it or not...
I have the 4.3 update on T-Mobile and literally there weren't any positive performance improvements that I could detect. However, there were a few anomalies that I found so I would say wait it out until you are absolutely forced to update.
AT&T customers had so many issues that they suspended the update earlier in November.
- 12-07-2013, 02:25 PM #4
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:17 PM
- By wsrobert in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:05 PM
- By AndroidVic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Bolton Practice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:33 AM