- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Viber problem!!
Hey guys , I'm sure you all know that when you switch between ROMs you have to do wipes , and of course all the app are gone after the wipes , my problem is after trying a lot of ROMs I had to do a lot of wipes and I constantly activate viber , after the last ROM I can't activate viber , I enter my number and it says ''waiting for activation'' then it just disappears , it doesn't even take me to the activation page , I tried activating from another phone and the same thing happen , when I put another number everything goes normally ,what's the problem here?! And sorry for the long thread , thanks!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-05-2013, 10:07 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Viber problem!!
Welcome to the forums.
Is it your current ROM? If so, which one? What Android version? If 4.4, the app may not be compatible yet.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By gyroslice in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:25 PM
- By kaitlyn2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:20 AM
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:17 PM
- By AndroidVic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Bolton Practice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:36 AM