- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Viber problem!!
Hey guys , I'm sure you all know that when you switch between ROMs you have to do wipes , and of course all the app are gone after the wipes , my problem is after trying a lot of ROMs I had to do a lot of wipes and I constantly activate viber , after the last ROM I can't activate viber , I enter my number and it says ''waiting for activation'' then it just disappears , it doesn't even take me to the activation page , I tried activating from another phone and the same thing happen , when I put another number everything goes normally ,what's the problem here?! And sorry for the long thread , thanks!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-05-2013, 11:07 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Viber problem!!
Welcome to the forums.
Is it your current ROM? If so, which one? What Android version? If 4.4, the app may not be compatible yet.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By gyroslice in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:25 PM
- By kaitlyn2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 06:20 AM
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:17 PM
- By AndroidVic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Bolton Practice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:36 AM