Defaults in Galaxy S4
Does anyone know how to change the following defaults on the S4. I cant find anything in the directories:
1) Default PIC (the goofy looking guy) that pops up in Contacts or Phone when you don't have a contact's actual picture.
2) Default tone when you dial a number. Not sure why they didn't stick to DTMF tones..but my phone has a 'boink'.I know there is a setting to turn it off...but I like the audio feedback.
- 12-05-2013, 11:16 AM #2
Re: Defaults in Galaxy S4
1.) Was this even possible at any point when not rooted on other devices? I have never seen this before.
2.) Is there a setting when you open the Phone application > Menu > Settings? Again I had a Note II so I'm a bit outdated here but I am not sure that can be changed on the S4.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
- 12-05-2013, 12:47 PM #3
- By gyroslice in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:25 PM
- By kaitlyn2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:20 AM
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:17 PM
- By bjrosen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:25 AM
- By pashos24 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:06 AM