1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need HELP.

I recently had just gotten a new Samsung Galaxy S4 after I had dropped and the screen went out in my other one. I transferred my SD card and I realized I'm missing a lot of pictures that were on the SD card on my old phone. Is there anyway to recover them or somehow manage to plug my old phone in to the computer to retrieve them them even if the screen on my old phone is completely blacked out?

Global Posts
    807 Global Posts

Default Re: Need HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by meganamberlynn View Post
    I recently had just gotten a new Samsung Galaxy S4 after I had dropped and the screen went out in my other one. I transferred my SD card and I realized I'm missing a lot of pictures that were on the SD card on my old phone. Is there anyway to recover them or somehow manage to plug my old phone in to the computer to retrieve them them even if the screen on my old phone is completely blacked out?
    As long as your old phone is ON, working, and the screen is the only problem, then you there no reason you shouldn't be able to plug it to your USB on your PC and have the phone pop up to grab pics and such off of. If your PC is not seeing the phone, and you know it's on. Then you did more damage than just bust the screen.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---