1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unplayable music file

A whole ago I put a music file on my SD card and played it like I always do when I put new music on an MP3 player or iPod and it worked. Now I go to play it and it says unsupported file. Play Music says the same. It's a SanDisk Ultra 64GB card.

And does anyone know how to use the default Samsung keyboard's emoji without making the message an MMS?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Unplayable music file

Quote Originally Posted by Edible Walrus View Post
    A whole ago I put a music file on my SD card and played it like I always do when I put new music on an MP3 player or iPod and it worked. Now I go to play it and it says unsupported file. Play Music says the same. It's a SanDisk Ultra 64GB card.

And does anyone know how to use the default Samsung keyboard's emoji without making the message an MMS?

Posted via Android Central App
    Try putting the file on your internal storage. If that doesn't work, try a different player.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Unplayable music file

The stock player won't play (at least some) M4A files. There are third-party music player apps that will, such as the Rocket Player app.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3