I have deployed probably 30 S4 phones like this so far and this is the only one I have this problem with.
I am using the stock email client, setup with our 2010 Exchange server. The problem is when the user goes to forward an email with an attachment, the attachment isn't included. I dont see any where to click to add the attachment. The only way to get the attachment is to download and manually attach it. However every other phone, including mine, I have checked this is not the default behavior, the attachment is automatically attached. I don't see any options like the S3 where you could enable the ability to forward with attachments.
This has me pulling my hair out. Anyone have any suggestions?
- 12-07-2013, 02:36 PM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: Forwarding Attachment
In the email client, select left soft menu button and bring up settings. Select the email account. Select more settings. Should be a check box for forward with attachment. . I checked in mine which uses exchange and that is there
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
- 01-31-2014, 02:03 PM #3
- 02-03-2014, 02:31 PM #5
- By featherlite in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:56 PM
- By Tammie Perrett in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:40 PM
- By Peter_G24 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:12 PM
- By lady7328 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2013, 02:37 PM
- By rhetter77 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2013, 09:32 PM