Stock or 3rd party text messaging app?

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I've used Textra recently and it was awesome. I used it mainly to view emojis from iPhone users, but I can view and send them now on the stock app so that's what I use now.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Textra. It is small and very fast. Great app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
In a big textra fan. But i haven't tried the others mentioned above.

Posted via Android Central App

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I use ChompSMS. It allows me to set custom notification sounds by contact. Maybe some of the others do also.
I had tried several other ones, but they didn't allow that.
I like that ability because I can tell by the sound and/or the notification light color, who just text me.

:)

anon(8163701)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
im using chomp sms... i like this app for quick pop up reply and the message sent counter. Only downside for me is that it bypass my lockscreen code when i receive a text. And you can reply and see txt and it unlocks the phone. Also cant find some of my contacts while searching for a recipient.

i did not try any other sms app :). What killer feature do you have in your sms app? Convince us hehe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Busse

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Try all of the ones already mentioned. I use Go SMS. I feel it has the most customization / themes along with constant updates either adding new features or quickly fixing issues.

Everyone's going to have their preference so you might as well try a few different ones.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance