- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Charging issue
Hi there peepz,
I am having a major issue with charging of my S4, i did do the update to 4.3 late last month and now i am not able to charge my phone. I am using the standard charger that has come with the phone and have tried many things like removing the battery for a while, charging via USB through computer, using another samsung charger, i also tried charging through my external battery power bank and that doesnt work either. Please assist if anyone can.
- 12-07-2013, 03:25 AM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Charging issue
Just yesterday I read a nice newspaper article about charger issues with MANY PHONES.
a) Instead of using Samsung original charger, try using another similar USB charger. Some chargers have less current rating, and some have a bit higher. In any case, if you use any other similar charger, there is no harm done to the phone.
b) If this does not work, then reset your device to "Factory settings" through Settings, Accounts, Back up & Reset and then you can see this option.
c) After factory reset, you start all over again. But make sure, please that you do the backup of all data somewhere.
d) Hopefully your phone will start charging with Samsung Charger, or another similar charger.
e) Using an USB from your computer draws a lot less current than direct AC chargers, and hence will take a very long time to charge.
- By shimon aknin in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:36 PM
- By Murocflyer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 12:46 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:25 AM
- By tunie in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:00 AM
- By etronicsjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:30 AM