Hi I have just sold my iPhone & I am looking at buying the S4, I have seen a few people complaining about audio crackling when listening to music with certain headphones as this is one of the main things I use my phone for.
I use Logitech UE 900 & Beats Mixr's
I will be buying the UK S4 i9505 I just wanted to no has this issue been fixed ?
Last edited by Matty Anderson; 12-07-2013 at 06:23 AM.
- 12-07-2013, 07:38 AM #2
- 12-07-2013, 07:40 AM #3
- 12-07-2013, 08:44 AM #4
- 12-07-2013, 09:24 AM #5
- 12-07-2013, 10:11 AM #7
- 12-07-2013, 10:33 AM #8
- 12-07-2013, 12:49 PM #9
- By Murocflyer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 12:46 PM
- By InternetAvenger in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:28 AM
- By ReshenR in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:25 AM
- By etronicsjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:30 AM
- By tlo12duro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:52 PM