- 2 Posts
I Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy S4
I have recently upgraded to the latest firmare 4.3 and now I can't seem to root it or find instructions to do it.
Here's my phone info:
Current Version: 4.3
Model Number: SAMSUNG-SGH-i337
O/S: Jelly Bean
I appreciate any help I can get with this!
- 12-07-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- 105 Posts
- 12-07-2013, 07:45 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Samsung Galaxy S4
- 12-10-2013, 03:49 PM #5
- 12-10-2013, 05:51 PM #6
- 12-10-2013, 08:59 PM #7
- 34 Posts
If you want a custom ROM try CyanogenMod installer. Its simple to use if you're a noob like me I flashed it about a month ago and its great. Only downside is you lose all the s4 features like eye tracking and camera software. Also you will get kitkat soon and its faster.
Posted via Android Central App
- By heeemz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:56 AM
- By officialclar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 12-08-2013, 12:55 PM
- By Nidwow in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:26 AM
- By mitiemeatie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:56 AM