- 4 Posts
How can I reinstall S Planner?
I deleted the S Planner app files with a root browser because I thought I didn't need that app. I am using Google Calendar. After I deleted them I noticed that Google Calendar was not working anymore. I guess it somehow depends on S Planner...
Anyway, I did back up the S Planner .apk files before I deleted them: SecCalender_SPen.apk and SecCalendarProvider.apk. Unfortunately I didn't back up the respective .odex files though. So I copied the two .apks back into /system/app and restarted the phone. That didn't help. S Planner is still gone. I also tried reinstalling Google Calendar but that doesn't solve the problem either.
Is there a way of restoring S Planner? Will a factory reset on my rooted S4 mini restore it? I doubt it because afaik a factory reset doesn't affect the system partition.
- 12-07-2013, 09:02 AM #2
Re: How can I reinstall S Planner?
You would have to reflash a stock ROM through ODIN.
- 12-07-2013, 09:28 AM #3
- 12-07-2013, 12:02 PM #5
- 01-29-2014, 05:17 AM #6
- 02-09-2014, 01:21 PM #7
- 10-15-2014, 03:06 PM #8
- 10-28-2014, 12:50 AM #9
- 01-07-2015, 05:51 PM #10
- 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM #11
- By Nicole Campos in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:20 AM
- By Nidwow in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
- By misterno123 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:18 PM
- By m rains in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:19 PM