1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default mk2 update

What's up with the mk2 update I really don't see anything that changed does anyone know what's different?

Posted via Android Central App

I just got this update myself. Judging by how closely released it is to the 4.3 update, it's probably just a bug fix update.
    I'm glad to see they're doing this, back in the days of the Galaxy S2, there were no minor updates, if an update screwed up your phone, you were on your own until the next major update.

EDIT: The Android version number is still 4.3 and my home screens seem less buggy, so it's just a bug fix update.

Default Re: mk2 update

Quote Originally Posted by graysonk95 View Post
    I just got this update myself. Judging by how closely released it is to the 4.3 update, it's probably just a bug fix update.
    I'm glad to see they're doing this, back in the days of the Galaxy S2, there were no minor updates, if an update screwed up your phone, you were on your own until the next major update.

EDIT: The Android version number is still 4.3 and my home screens seem less buggy, so it's just a bug fix update.

The release notes for it say its supposed to help with sleep mode bugs.

Sent from my *PURPLE* S4

Wow, they really didn't fix anything else besides sleep mode. My home screens went right back to lagging up a storm after a few minutes. :/
    It'd be nice to get a fix for that. My Galaxy S2 can switch home screens smoother than this.