- 12-08-2013, 05:21 AM #2
- 70 Posts
I just got this update myself. Judging by how closely released it is to the 4.3 update, it's probably just a bug fix update.
I'm glad to see they're doing this, back in the days of the Galaxy S2, there were no minor updates, if an update screwed up your phone, you were on your own until the next major update.
EDIT: The Android version number is still 4.3 and my home screens seem less buggy, so it's just a bug fix update.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-08-2013, 06:06 AM #3
- 12-08-2013, 06:12 AM #4
- By mikeelikesto in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 51Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:18 PM
- By goofysam in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:36 AM
- By ryanschaeffer#AC in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:20 AM
- By jorobs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:11 PM
- By deszed in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:55 PM